ANVEL Version 3.1
- API-aware Navigation Sensor – A generic sensor which can be used to create IMU, INS, and other navigation solutions.
- Improved Physics Performance – Enabled ODE physics engine multi-threading, increasing the performance of the physics system when simulating many wheels and other dynamic objects
- Sensor Scalability – Added multi-threading optimizations to the lidar sensor system, enabling support for many more simultaneous lidar sensors in the simulation
- Refactored External API – New methods for interacting with the API-aware pose sensor, variable name updates for
- Components – The component architecture allows new capabilities and behaviors to be attached to objects through scripts and plugins; this release includes components such as location triggers, enhanced rendering capabilities, floating labels, and animation control
- New vehicles, including a hatchback and a pickup truck
- New default environments (in each edition)
- New features related to assets and pathing
For more information on updates, see the release notes and look for the NEW! icon throughout this wiki.
Existing users can upgrade to 3.1 by logging into the ANVEL website, clicking on My ANVEL and selecting the desired software download. New users can apply for an ANVEL license here. ANVEL is available in three editions - Government, Commercial, and Academic - for Windows and Ubuntu Linux (both 16.04 and 14.04).
ANVEL is a product of Quantum Signal, LLC.